This Classic series of tripods are manufactured from either high quality machined aluminium alloy or high quality 8 layer Carbon Fibre, with magnesium alloy castings. This is a fast to set up, tough and reliable series of tripods ideal for nature, wildlife, landscape and location photography.Features:
- Spirit Level and Compass: This ensures the tripod is level and the built in compass provides useful co-ordinates for recording the exact location.
- Centre Column Hook: A hook on the bottom of the centre column enables the user to hang additional weights at the tripod«s centre of gravity in order to increase stability.
- Tripod Head: These tripods are supplied without heads. Choose from BenroÕs selection of Ball, Pan or Gimbal Heads.
- This Benro Classic tripod, model A3570F is manufactured from high quality machined aluminium with magnesium alloy castings and features flip lock legs.
- This is a fast to set up, tough and reliable tripod and is ideal for nature, wildlife, landscape and location photography.
- The A3570F tripod has 3 sections, a maximum height of 1740mm, a normal working height of 1575mm, minimum height of 275mm and a folded height of 703mm. The net weight is 2.41kg and the maximum load is 15kg.